Sunday, October 27, 2013

Here I go!

I have been baking gluten free, dairy free, egg free and soy free for years. When my family was diagnosed with severe food intolerances and allergies, I had to make a change in my baking.  I ran into trouble very quickly. Everything I found that was gluten free contained eggs and dairy and often soy.  I was frustrated.  I have to admit that I cried for a few days and then I realized that I was responsible for the well being of my family.  It was in my hands.  It was at that point that I quit crying and started trying.

Now 4 years later, and many recipes later, I am ready to share my self, my stories, and my recipes with the world! Yikes! It is a scary thought, but I know that I am not the only person facing this food  struggle. I am doing this to help all of you facing similar hurdles.  Through this blog, I will share my story and journey as well as my recipes.

2 comments: